rESEARCH & dEVELOPEMENT
- hi-resolution Animations in 640x480x256 ( and in 600x400x256 )
- combined with audio and interactive functions
- they get really big, so there is no demo available here
- is a DOOM and MechWarrior2 LIke SVGA game-engine
- supports now: 320x200x256 and 640x480x256 ( in short time: 640x400x256 )
Get a demonstration of the great facilities of our
vIRTUAL Worlds ( ~100 kb ).
- first version of our 640x480x256 SVGA-texture-mapping
- it is not the fastest now, but it's correct
Have a look at some SVGA-textures ( ~34 kb )
Test a first demonstration made with our DOS-Mag!
- a multimedial Authoringsoftware for DOS ( in Mode 101h ) LIke Director or Toolbook
- supports animation, mouse-events, a script-language, scrollable
texts and lots more...
- we had an interesting conversation with
some people from Uni-Worms at CeBIT 96, working on the same stuff
- some Script-Language examples (beta-version) :
You need the
WAD-File ( ~1 MB ) and the
Interpreter & Animations
( ~690KB ) to run it.
Please have a look at it.
Back to miscellaneous menu